Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Under Pressure

 
First I would like to apologize, my summer blog plan kind of failed. Because it is now July and I have not posted since. I have been really busy with school planning, research, eating,and breathing. Alot of it was also related to procrastionation but I seriously have been busy. I thought that my next few post would be related to the human brain and techniques for learning. I think this may be a good idea since school is going to start in a month. I also will be discussing school related topics/subjects and do a bit of a crash course type thing. I will also be posting new science discoveries, and of course research updates. I have been under alot of pressure, but hope to do alot more with this blog. Look out of for those school post/tips and thank you for waiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment